THE BIG PIVOT
Unleashing business agility and innovation starts with one simple hack
How does your business measure up against the product innovation and delivery models of nimble start ups? Does your flow of information enable you to quickly transition from planning, creating and delivering one value-driven product after another? Can you effectively channel vital feedback from loyal customers to ensure expectations are being met? If not, it’s time to pivot your approach to a more Agile enterprise.
In “The Big Pivot, The Future of Agility & Innovation” we reveal the strategic role of social and human networks, culture hacking, and context specific process calibration as the foundation for building a sustainable Agile enterprise. This plain speaking research brief highlights everything you need to know about employing lean-agile collaboration networks and formal practices in your work environment, including the following:
- The dangers of grafting Agile practices onto existing organizational structures
- Overcoming the inherent conflict between agility and stability
- Scaling agility up through product development
- Capitalizing on the experience and expertise of members using peer2peer connectivity
- Seeking solutions that design, nourish, and connect existing networks
- Hacking the team dynamics of your informal human networks, eradicating bottlenecks, and capitalizing on flow to unleash your company’s unique creative potential
An Agile enterprise can help you improve productivity within your team, build social networks across teams, and create network ecosystems to innovate products and markets. Download this insightful white paper today to see why it’s time to pivot your mindset, pivot your business model and pivot to a continuous stream of product innovation that can turn your customers into raving fans and loyal advocates of your brand.
If you’re not pivoting, you may as well be standing still.