HOW TO MEASURE & MANAGE AGILE MATURITY
MEASURING SUCCESS IN AN ENVIRONMENT OF CONSTANT CHANGE
A moving target presents the greatest challenges for marksmen and businessmen alike. The only way either succeeds is by gaining actionable insights into progress and maturity.
The problem for Agile teams however, is that every business culture represents a unique environment with unique needs, making it very difficult for Agile experts to define a set of metrics that can be universally applied to accurately reflect ability and advancement.
In “How to Measure and Manage Agile Maturity,” you’ll discover how Gear Stream’s unique metrics model and mobile GPS Agility tracking and coaching tool can help you monitor and analyze your Agile maturity. This white paper details the 7 Agility Disciplines to measure, including the following:
- Collaborating to enable faster universal adoption of technical breakthroughs
- Defining the customers’ changing needs
- Planning with an actionable strategy
- Tracking to ensure transparency and communication of key information
- Developing a working solution to deliver on short iterations and release
- Testing to ensure rapid iteration and end-user satisfaction.
- Releasing automated functions to ensure a faster and more reliable product cycle.
The Agile GPS gives you consistency, visibility, and accessibility by placing your entire organization’s coaching and team improvement information in a universal format that you can access at the touch of a button, from your mobile device, anytime and anywhere.
Download your tool today.