GETTING STARTED WITH KANBAN:
A GUIDE FOR IMPLEMENTING LEAN & AGILE COLLABORATION ACROSS THE ENTIRE ENTERPRISE
VISUALIZE, ACTUALIZE, OPTIMIZE
Communication, collaboration, and organization represent key building blocks behind business productivity and growth. Having the resources to effectively achieve any of the above requires employees, teams, and departments working in synch towards the same goals.
Kanban provides a cutting-edge change management system that can help you drive continuous improvement and transformative change in your organization. With Kanban principles, you can gain the definition, visibility, and control you need to continuously improve in all aspects of your product development.
“Getting Started with Kanban,” our downloadable eBook, outlines key principles of the Kanban process including the following:
- How Kanban acts as a catalyst to transition your organizational structure from Waterfall to Agile
- How Kanban makes Scrum, XP, Crystal, and FDD leaner and more effective
- How to measure, analyze, and actively manage your organization’s work flow
- How to give everyone greater visibility into your workflow to create software and products
- How to ingrain your definition of quality into every aspect of product and software design, implementation, and delivery
- How to implement Service Level Agreements
Discover how Kanban can help you bring true agility to business execution.