GETTING STARTED WITH AGILE:
A COMPLETE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE FOR PRAGMATICALLY IMPLEMENTING AGILE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
BE AGILE NOT FRAGILE
In today’s competitive marketplace, you need to have the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-changing customer demands. The question is “how”?
Our Field Guide to Agility uses simple diagrams and discussions as a springboard for illustrating how to integrate scalable Agile Practices into your business. With our field guide, you’ll discover the fundamental principles, best practices, streamlined methods, and advanced techniques you need to conceive, build, and deploy innovative software and products.
Key principles and lessons you’ll learn include the following:
- Pitfalls to avoid and proven ways to achieve true agility in project planning, management, and execution
- How to implement and integrate scalable Agile Practices
- How to craft an organized list of prioritized features, including customer requests
- A broad overview of Agile principles and methodologies and an understanding of the most common Agile practices
- How to motivate and inspire your entire employee network to embrace the transformational change that will put your business at the forefront of innovative product development
- A pragmatic approach to test automation
Download your copy today!