Agile Fundamentals Courseware
At GearStream we’re committed to making Agile education more accessible to you. To prove our point, we’re offering a 2-day Agile Workshop completely free of charge.
Combining instructor-led discussions with team-based practical exercises, our engaging workshop introduces how the Agile methodologies, philosophy, and goals can help completely transform your organization by creating a culture of flexibility and innovation. Using tools such as Epic statements of functionality, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria, your people will learn how to create a highly visible, value-focused Product Roadmap that enables swift delivery to market.
Some of the Agile skills covered within the workshop include the following:
- Establishing a failsafe technique for defining and setting a project vision
- Gaining general comprehension of Agile roles and responsibilities
- Identifying feature sets that help you realize a project vision
- Creating 3-6 month project releases with defined goals and probable outcomes
- Planning manageable continuous Sprints
- Accurately estimating product backlog sizing using a modified Fibonacci sequence
In addition to the free workshop, Gear Stream also delivers more advanced professional Agile training and coaching services, to help your team quickly adapt to a more flexible and innovative way of working.
To gain access to your free Agile Fundamentals Courseware click here.
You can also download the Agile Fundamentals Student Handbook for free here.