QUICK START GUIDE:
DEVOPS TOOLING & INFRASTRUCTURE
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON
In today’s marketplace, more and more start-ups are delivering innovative software products and features at breakneck speeds, leaving established businesses in their dust. These upstarts companies however, don’t own a monopoly on the means to achieving their successful end. With effective Development and Operations (DevOps), any company can continuously roll out high-quality, innovative software capabilities on schedule, at the push of a button.
In the DevOps Tooling and Infrastructure Quick Start Guide, you’ll learn the ins and outs of DevOps such as the following:
- Why your traditional DevOps structure does not meet your expectations or those of your customers
- The secret to integrating your DevOps infrastructure to provide continuous delivery of quality products
- How open source DevOps tools such as Source Repository, Build Console, Package Repository, Resource Model, Deployment Console, and Infrastructure Manager work to consistently bring innovative products to your customers in record time
- How to select the right tools to build a customized, programmable, and automated DevOps solution that works for your business
- How the agility and flexibility that comes from continuous delivery means you are always poised to pivot to success
Learn how the complete DevOps infrastructure can break down silos and automate everything you need within your development cycle to help keep your business nimble and agile.